Thursday, October 13, 2011

Heart...


A letter to the heart... :(

Heart, I'm sorry for what you are going through... I never meant to be cruel... I should have taken care of you...

-Inspired by Britney's Heart-



Heart, Have i been too hard on you?
For all the things you're going through,
Please don't break on me, understand and see,
This wasn't meant to be...
Heart, it wasn't even long enough,
To call what i feel as real love,
They say we have to learn, suffer, die and burn,
We're just waiting for our turn...

Take some time, heal some wounds,
Heart we're in this together,
It's all right, we'll get through,
I will be with you forever...

Heart, It wasn't really a long time ago,
You had a guardian, a warrior and hero,
Now you're left alone, everything is gone,
Stumbled off your throne...
Heart, i never meant to be so cruel,
I'm sorry for being such a fool,
If i had only learned and see, it's not made for me,
It wasn't meant to be...

Take your time, heal the pain,
Heart we can do this together,
It's okay, stand up again,
I need you now more then ever...

Heart, i know i never thought of you,
And now there's barely anything i can do,
And please don't ever break on me, i need to make u see,
This wasn't meant to be...
You need to be my strength, one i can depend,
Until we find love again...


No comments:

Post a Comment