Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Protector of Silver Armor














My dear protector of silver armour,
Under the sun, my secret keeper,
You know my joy, you've seen my pain,
Sheltered me from sunshine and rain...

You witnessed all my laughter and tears,
Listened to all my wishes and prayers,
Story of my life only you can understand,
How I survived in this faraway land...

You comforted me when my family left.
Stood by me as my independence progressed,
Midnight drives, my heart's therapy,
You made sure my life is your priority...

Through dust and gravel you took me that far,
To the tip of Borneo, to see the north star,
With you there is a neverending adventure,
My precious, my life, my greatest treasure...

Today we celebrate your first year anniversary,
Life with you has been generously legendary,
You are worthy of all I can provide,
Exchange for always being here by my side...

Happy Birthday, Pandavios... :)
{10-07-2011 - 10-07-2012}

No comments:

Post a Comment