Monday, July 16, 2012

Where Do We Go From Here?

 


Where do we go from here?
Broken not yet defeated, living fear...
What do we do for our dreams to survive?
So breathless, tired and barely alive...

Where do we go to hide from the world?
Promises and lies, truths now unfurled...
How do I unbreak this fragile heart?
Blistered, wounded, I am torn apart...

You said I was your destiny,
Your true love and your priority...
To fight the whole world with me,
To feel love's true beauty,
But now you succumb to history...

Where do I go from here?
You changed my dreams into my greatest fear...
What do I do to try look alive?
And cover my tears, breathe and survive...

Where do I go just to hide from the universe?
To find a miracle, put the world in reverse,
How do I mend this torn apart heart?
I've learned many lessons, but this is too hard...

You told me to never walk away,
Let rise and fall, with you I would stay,
But despair is the game you choose to play,
And so everything changed today,
Yet I can't even move or run away...

Where do you go from here?
The flames burning out, the end very near,
What would you do to keep us alive?
Thin as ice, my faith to survive...

Where can you go, you cannot hide?
Try ease my pain, my tears will subside...
From what you have done, a love torn apart,
This will be the last time you break my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment