Thursday, April 10, 2014

To The One I Never Had

Been a while since I last wrote a poem. This is what my brain produced. Nothing serious, just a poem about some guy I had a huge crush on who is marrying some other girl. (Note the past tense). No broken hearts, just a bitter gesture.

Love it, hate it... It sure made me feel much better..!!!















It's been a while since I was inspired
My writing skill had even expired
But lately I was left to ponder
A news that lead to silent anger...

It's not the kind of "crazy stalker"
Not a case of humour and laughter
My love for him was ocean deep
The kind I cried myself to sleep...

Although it was so long ago
I poured my heart when he said no
He said I was too high maintenance
I guess he really sucked at finance...

I soon learned he is not that worthy
But still I admired his sincerity
Which turned out to be generously fake
Oh the responsibilities he would not take...

Gradually came the waves of gratitude
The more I know him and his attitude
With an ego the size of Jupiter
I cannot believe it was him I was after...

Now his days are sunshine and glitter
While my time is spent feeling bitter
He is the one I never had
I thought my heart was broken bad...

For hours I slept in confused misery
Why was I in such calamity?
Now I finally had enough
I need to have this one last laugh...

Remember you said I was too costly?
Well, of course you couldn't afford me
Second rate is your only target
I guess your taste is based on budget...

Goodbye now, and also good luck
From now on I do not give a F-
Off to be with he who loves me
Enjoy your Mrs Fat and Chubby...!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment