Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Tired Soul...

Was just rummaging through old diaries and i found this poem i wrote about suicide. Well, not necessarily suicide but about death... It was written in July, 2010 when I lost my way in life, before God found me and rescued me. 


MY TIRED SOUL...

My tired Soul, my restless eyes...will never see another sunrise,
A love for a life, one that i have taken away,
Will God forgive me for what I have done today...?

As I lay and put my body to rest, will i wake up and see another day...?
If this is God's final test,
Will they remember me, or will I fade away...?

My body weakens from the blood that sheds... A life I lived with too many regrets,
I take one last deep breath of earth's air,
As I say goodbye to this murderous despair...

As I lay and put my mind to rest, will I ever live another day?
If this is God's hardest test,
Will they think of me, because I cannot stay...?

So now I close my once brown eyes... I will never see tomorrow's sunrise...
A love that took my life away,
Will God forgive me for dying today...?

No comments:

Post a Comment