Saturday, July 7, 2012

In The Depths of Treachery
















This is a poem about a forbidden love where temptation is stronger than logic. Born in the depths of deceit and filled with uncertainties, this dark love is impossible to be broken. Will history beat destiny, or will two stubborn hearts fight for this once-in-a-lifetime chance of love?

I do not know how long it will take,
Midnights in bed i lay wide awake,
Thoughts of this different kind of love,
One that was not sent from above...

In darkness you entered my unbroken heart,
Mistakes were made right from the start,
Lost all senses of what is wrong and right,
Visions terrorized as I slowly lose sight...

It could have been just deception and lies,
Your promising love, through your beautiful eyes,
A lady of grace I was raised to be,
Surrendered in your arms, be at your mercy...

As I fall deeper in the dark side of love,
Entered a world that is unworthy of,
But I do not have any regrets,
Steady through all of insults and threats...

They say true love comes once in a lifetime,
But this kind of love is a genuine crime,
Against the world I am willing to fight,
With you by my side, I will be all right...

Adrenaline rush when you stand too close,
Heart beating fast, as devotion grows,
Your lips, your face imprinted in my memory,
A fatal love born in the depths of treachery...

Circumstances forbid you to be at my side,
Darkness imprisoning me from being your bride,
Doubts and uncertainties slowly killing me,
As we swim to shore, across this burning sea...

My love,
You say I am the woman of your dreams,
Independent and smiles, sunshine and streams,
I dare ask this question,
For you to find a solution,

Would you risk it all, walk away from your history?
Let rise and fall, and make me your destiny?

No comments:

Post a Comment